Fri, Oct 06|
Discover an inspiring and enriching women's wellness weekend retreat at The Kirk House that harmoniously blends education, reflection, relaxation and creativity.
Time & Location
Oct 06, 4:00 PM – Oct 08, 1:00 PM
Garnett, 145 W 4th Ave, Garnett, KS 66032, USA
About the Event
Treat yourself to a weekend wellness retreat to RENEW your mind and RESTORE your soul. Discover an inspiring and enriching women's wellness weekend retreat at The Kirk House that harmoniously blends education, reflection, relaxation, and creativity.
• Engage in carefully curated sessions that expand your knowledge on mindful rejuvenation and personal well- being while providing techniques to implement them into your everyday life.
• Guided reflection time to connect with your inner self, promoting self-discovery and personal growth.
• Make connections through informal and intimate group discussions in a supportive and positive environment.
• Unwind with tranquil relaxation activities, such as restorative yoga and therapeutic massage in the calming beauty of natural surroundings.
• Enjoy some retail therapy with a VIP shopping experience at Monroe 816.
• Tap into your creativity during a hands-on workshop creating all natural personal care products.
Friday October 6, 2023
Check-in - between 4:00 - 5:00 PM
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM Light dinner followed by introduction, weekend outline, and patio chat
Saturday October 7, 2023
Wake up with sunrise yoga on the lawn, followed by a healthy breakfast. You'll enjoy wellness, guided journaling, self care, and other sessions presented throughout the day by local professional women. You'll also have an opportunity for free time and shopping, followed by a nice sit down dinner. End your day with an evening of Patio Chat and S'mores on the patio, just in time for a good nights sleep.
Sunday, October 8, 2023
Sleep in, attend a local church or enjoy some free time and a boxed breakfast. Participate in our final inspirational session, before we send you off RENEWED and RESTORED.
WEEKEND COST (includes lodging, all meals, all sessions, and gift basket)
PRIVATE ROOM: $695 PER PERSON SHARED ROOM: $650 PER PERSON Prices do not include taxes. Payment in full due at time of booking. Cancel 30 days in advance for refund less 20% cancellation fee. No refunds within 30 days of event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPT 6, 2023. If minimum registration is not met, paid registrations will be refunded in full.